Application Development Services offered by EdgeIT help streamline business processes, systems and information. EdgeIT has a well-defined and mature application development process, which comprises the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from defining the technology strategy formulation to deploying, production operations and support.
Salient Features of EdgeIT's Application Development Services:
- Flexible and Customizable.
- Industry driven best practices.
- Knowledge base and reusable components repository.
- Compliant with CMMI and ISO standards.
- Mandatory induction training to all associates
- Ensure process integration with customers at project initiation
The components of EdgeIT Application Development are outlined below.
- Project Management Framework
- Development Life Cycle Model
- Tools and Techniques
Project Management: The EdgeIT Project Management Framework is consistent with, and based upon, The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), developed by the Project Management Institute. The Framework organizes project management into tightly integrated, repeatable phases that take place throughout a project’s life cycle - initiation, planning, execution, control and closeout.
Development Life Cycle Model: Unified Delivery Model (UDM) is an iterative process framework consisting of best practices applicable to all practices within EdgeIT. It consists of 5 phases; Define->Discover->Design->Develop->Deploy. These phases have proven to deliver optimized On-site/Offshore delivery with Time & Material and Fixed-price contracts.
Tools and Techniques: The tools and techniques used in EdgeIT's Application Development methodology are listed below:
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Version Control (VSS)
- Metrics Management (AutoProme)
- Bug Tracker and Time Tracker