With the growing concern of handling multiple landscape systems, EdgeIT offers a holistic & integrated approach to Application Management Services (AMS), through our highly qualified teams with expertise in verticals and multiple technology domains. Through technological innovations from competency centers, in-depth industry knowledge of Business Consulting Services and strategic partnerships, we help manage and improve the business processes of our customers. A long term roadmap of application maintenance and system integration with proven methodologies, tools and value added services have laid the foundation for success of our AMS offerings.
EdgeIT experienced professionals use a well-defined set of assessment, transition and long-term support processes to provide efficient and cost-effective support through our Managed Services Center. By following these processes, EdgeIT gains a thorough understanding of the customer's environment and business processes. Our assessment processes are designed to gather information about the complex business scenarios that have been implemented. During the transition process, knowledge about the customer's processes is collected, our web-based support portal is deployed and service levels are identified and agreed to. Our long-term support processes ensure the ongoing optimization of the client's ERP environment and timely resolution of issues or problems.
EdgeIT believes in accountability for meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) negotiated as part of the overall contract with its customers. EdgeIT monitors performance with an Industry standard tool and provides monthly reports to the designated customer representative.
Virtually every type of application, like legacy mainframe systems to Web-based and custom applications, clubbing the "off-the-shelf" solutions from leading vendors like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel Systems and Cognos is addressed with our experience and in-depth understanding of various Landscapes.
EdgeIT' Value Proposition to AMS customers
- Unique partnership model that helps create a strategic plan to align IT investments with business objectives
- EdgeIT' commitment towards achieving the Service Level Agreements helps meet the response and resolution times and improve the processes through Standardizing and streamlining the application portfolio
- Our process maturity in handling service requests through a most comprehensive governance structure supported by tools and technologies helps in effective monitoring and control Our vertical industry practice leaders leverage their expertise and knowledge of the business challenges of your industry thoroughly.
- Greater efficiency in maintenance and operation of Enterprise wide applications, hence increasing the ROI
- Reduce total cost of ownership for application management by 30-40 percent.
- Improve maintenance support and enhancement productivity by 20-40 percent